Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Nothing like a couple years between posts!


Wow, it has been a LOooong time since I have written in my blog, shame on me! I am going to forgive myself and move on.


I am super excited I finally opened up my Etsy shop “My Best Apple” homemade soaps. You can view my shop here. Additionally I took the plunge and created my facebook page which you can view here, My Best Apple. Psst, if you want to “like” my new page and / or share it please do. For the wonderful, extraordinary peeps that have already liked my page a big FAT THANK YOU.

I started a contest on my facebook page in which you can win five bars of my homemade soap. I will shortly post another blog with the details. If you just cannot wait you can read the details in the ‘notes’ section here.
Thanks!
Brooke

0 comments:

Post a Comment